Marine Security Insurance
Maritime Security Insurance, or Marine Security Insurance, protects the shipping industry, typically merchant ships and businesses, when sailing in unsafe and unpredictable waters.
Why do I need Marine Security Insurance?
Marine Security Insurance provides cover for property, goods and people against piracy, hijack or ransom whilst at sea.
With the growing threat from pirates, more and more ships require the services of armed security guards provided by maritime security specialists.
Export and General Insurance Services only insures security companies registered in the UK and operating with the full range of permissions, licenses and contracts in place.
What is typically included in Marine Security Insurance?
We provide Marine Security Insurance including:
Marine Employers Liability, Employers Liability, Public Liability, Products Liability, Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Insurance
In addition, our Marine Security policies have as standard:
- Kidnap and Ransom cover onboard and in transit on land
- Crisis response team and family liaison included
- Business Travel, Sickness and Accident Cover, Medevac
Why Export and General?
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- Personal service – we care about what matters to you
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team