Export and General aim to provide the highest level of service but we recognise that complaints may arise.
If you feel we have not provided you with the best service please let us know. We take all complaints seriously and we will aim to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
Information and finding from complaint are used to improve our service.
How to Complain
If you wish to make a complaint we would ask you to initially contact the member of staff you were dealing with. If you remain unhappy or do not wish to contact this member of staff you can contact us:
- By telephone 01873 857533
- By email: email@example.com
- In writing:
56 Frogmore Street
Complaints will be managed in accordance with FCA best practice guidelines.
How we handle your complaint
- We will look into your complaint and aim to resolve your concerns immediately
- If we are unable to resolve the matter immediately we will send you an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days. We will provide you with a contact name of the person who will be your contact for this complaint
- We aim to provide you with a final response within 8 weeks. If we are unable to do this we will write to you explaining when we hope to conclude our investigation.
- If you are not happy with our response, we reject your complaint or you do not hear from us within eight weeks, the Financial Ombudsman Service may be able to help. The ombudsman service is a free, independent service for settling disputes between financial services companies and their customers.
- You can contact the Financial Ombudsman:
- By telephone 0800 023 4567
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing:
Financial Ombudsman Service