Impaired Health Travel Insurance
Travelling abroad but you have an underlying medical condition?
Our Impaired Health Travel Insurance can provide you with an online quote quickly and easily.
- Cover for all types of medical conditions, including
- high level of severity and terminal prognosis
- patient on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- No upper age limit
- Annual or single trips
- Three levels of insurance
- Include your whole family or group on the same policy
Cover and Benefits
- Medical Expenses and Repatriation up to £10 Million
- 24 Hour Medical Emergency Support
- Loss of Medication up to £300
- Mobility aids up to £2500 (Silver, Gold & Platinum policies)
- Cancellation & Curtailment up to £5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal Property up to £3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline/End Supplier Failure included
- Cover for sports and hazardous activities available
Taking out our Travel Insurance gives you the peace of mind you need to totally relax and enjoy your trip.
We advise you take out your travel insurance as soon as you book your holiday so that you have cover from the date of purchase. This means if anything happens that means you are no longer able to go on your holiday you will be covered.
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team