Mens Shed Insurance
Mens Sheds are about bringing people together, shared goals, and community.
It is important that you protect your Shed and to ensure that you have the right cover.
At E&G we understand that each Shed has unique needs and we have an exclusive, tailor-made insurance policy that is flexible to meeting your needs whilst remaining competitively priced.
Why do I need Mens Shed Insurance?
Your Shed brings together people in the community providing support and company, but there is also the building that you operate from, the tools and equipment you house. You need to ensure that everything, both assets and people, are protected from accidental damage, willful harm and other risks.
What is typically included?
We’ve been working along-side Mens Sheds all over the UK and understand they have unique requirements. Our policies are tailored to your needs and can include:
- Public liability at a range of monetary limits – this means that you are covered for compensation claims and legal costs if anyone suffers personal injury or property damage because of your business.
- Employers Liability – this will provide cover against injury to volunteers and employees.
- Trustee Indemnity – ensures that if a breach of trust, breach of duty or negligence claims are made against the trustees they will not have to personally pay legal claims.
- Business interruption – provides cover for loss of income during periods when you cannot carry out business as usual due to a specific event.
- Building and/or Contents – cover to protect your Shed as you would your home.
Why Export and General
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- Personal service – we care about what matters to you
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team