We understand what it means to be a courier and how insurance needs to be tailor-made accordingly. We start with your mode of transport, be it van, bike or any other type of vehicle and then extend it with a number of add-ons.
We can help you find the best cover for:
- Sole trader or small commercial business
- New business ventures
- Multi drop delivery
- Third part property damage up to £5 million
If you have had a previous policy cancelled or voided or if your drivers have motoring or criminal convictions, we may still be able to help. Please give us a ring to find out more.
Why do I need courier Insurance?
We understand if you work or operate as part of a courier service you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft that happens to the goods while you are delivering them.
It is important to have courier insurance as it provides cover for the items within the vehicle and meets the cost of any claims against you. If you do not have this cover and your van is involved in an accident which leads to the goods being damaged, you would probably have to pay the damages yourself.
What is typically included?
- Loss of, or damage to, your vehicle
- Loss, damage or theft to goods being couriered
- Damage to other vehicles or property
- Death or injury to other people, up to £10 million.
- Loss of, or damage to, your vehicle’s spare parts
- Windscreen damage (excess £50)
- Audio, communication and navigation equipment (£500 excess)
Why Export and General?
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- Personal service – we care about what matters to you
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team