Directors and Officers' Liability (D&O)
The development of strict corporate governance guidelines, large corporate fraud cases and the willingness of shareholder groups to exercise their rights present fresh challenges for managers.
E&G has experience with both national and global corporations to protect Directors and Officers against personal risk.
Why do I need D&O Insurance?
Directors and Officers worldwide are increasingly exposed to the risk of being sued for various issues. Directors and Officers’ Liability Insurance (D&O) programmes covers the personal assets and liability of directors, officers and senior management against claims arising from actions for decisions made in their capacity as leaders and decision makers.
What is typically included?
- Accounting irregularities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency-related proceedings
- Employment-related claims
- Corporate manslaughter/breaches of health and safety legislation
- Environmental liability
- Breaches of anti-trust law
Why Export and General?
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- Highly experienced team with your interest at hearts
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team