Skip to content

Commercial Property Insurance

From shops and offices to surgeries and properties you rent out for business reasons, or even your home if you work from it, we provide cover for all types of commercial property and property portfolios, whether currently occupied or unoccupied. This typically includes flexible cover for buildings, contents and liability, with add-ons available as required.

Why do I need Commercial Property Insurance?

If you run a small or medium sized business you will want to make sure that your premises, and assets within it, are protected.

Similarly,  if you own a property which you let out to third-parties for commercial use, you will want to make sure it is protected for accidental damage, business interruption and any legal costs.

What is typically covered with Commercial Property Insurance? 

We protect a broad range of businesses and understand that flexibility to choose the extras you want included is imperative. From you ensuring your front door is safe, to protecting a staff car park or giving cover for underground cables and pipes: buildings, fixtures and fittings cover is critical.

In addition you may want to consider business interruption cover and cover for cash and stock on the premises.

We also offer Legal Expenses and Rent Protection Insurance providing more peace of mind.

Why Export and General?
  • We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
  • We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
  • Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
  • Personal service – we care about what matters to you
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.


Contact our team