Insuring your home gives you peace of mind knowing that should something go wrong you are financially protected from the repercussions.
We know that not everyone lives in identical houses and that rebuild and contents costs can vary greatly. We have a large panel of insurers that we work with and we can help you find the best cover for your house and possessions.
Why do I need home insurance?
Home insurance is about protecting what is probably your greatest asset and investment, and the ability to recover quickly should something dreadful happen such as fire, theft, flood, storm or subsidence.
What is typically included?
- Buildings cover for damage caused by a specific event such as fire, storm, lightning, subsidence or flood.
- Optional extras for Buildings cover are accidental damage, home emergency cover and legal expenses
- Contents cover for loss or damage to your personal and home possessions caused by a specific event such as theft, fire, or flood.
- Optional extras for Contents cover are Accidental Damage, Home Emergency, Legal Expenses and cover away from the home (Personal Possessions cover).
Why Export and General?
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- We are a highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- We provide a personal service – no call centres
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team