Restaurant and Café Insurance
Do you own or are you thinking of starting up a café, restaurant, coffee shop or tea room? Whilst you are busy concentrating on providing a top service to your customers we can help you find the best cover to support your business.
We all know that mishaps happen and accidents occur. Insuring your business will help minimise damage caused by major incidents such as fire, theft, malicious damage or flood, as well as protecting against the cost of injury to employees, third-parties or damage to their property.
We know all businesses have different needs and we can talk you through the different types of insurance to protect yourself, your staff and your customers and tailor a package to suit your needs.
Why do I need Insurance for my restaurant/café?
If you employ staff you are legally required to have employers’ liability insurance which protects your business should an employee become ill or get injured whilst at work. You might also want to consider cover for your stock and equipment against theft and damage, cover to protect claims from members of the public who visit your business and if you own the building cover for this. Business Interruption insurance could cover you if you have to close your café due to certain circumstances beyond your control.
We have experience in this area so give us a call and together we can build a bespoke policy just for you.
What is typically included?
- Material damage e.g. fire, freeze, flood, burglary
- Business interruption
- Public and products liability
- Employers liability (if you employ staff then you must have this)
- Goods in transit and stock
- Business money
Why Export and General?
- We do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- We access a wide range of insurers and find you the best package for your needs
- Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- Personal service – we care about what matters to you
It doesn’t cost you anything to let us quote, but think about what it could save you.
Contact our team